ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 04:06:19 GMT
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/11/07, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> We will at least need to:
>>
>> * migrate svn content
>>
>> * migrate the mailing lists
>>
>> * migrate the website
>>
>> * maybe migrate Wiki content
>>
>> * add the three Ivy committers to the ant Unix group.
>

> What can we do to help for these points?

First of all, discuss and make decisions 8-)

> For the svn content, mailing lists and ant unix group, I don't see
> anything we can do.

If we know where to put it, you can move the svn content immediately.
You already have committe access to both the source and target
locations.

> For the website, migration should be pretty easy if we use the same
> pattern as we did in incubation: put the Ivy website under
> /www/ant.apache.org/ivy/ instead of /www/incubator.apache.org/ivy/.

Hmm.  I once started to build /ant/site (in svn) but we still use a
part of Ant's core subversion area for the website.  I wouldn't want
to add Ivy's documentation to Ant's core (or Ant's site to Ivy).

> For the wiki I don't know if we need to migrate something.

I don't think we do, just need to add some links.

Stefan