ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Infrastructure
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:44:06 GMT
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Xavier Hanin <> wrote:
> On 10/12/07, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:

>> First of all, discuss and make decisions 8-)
>> > For the svn content, mailing lists and ant unix group, I don't
>> > see anything we can do.
>> If we know where to put it, you can move the svn content
>> immediately.  You already have committe access to both the source
>> and target locations.
> Ok, so let's decide upon the destination. IMHO
> would be nice,

>> For the website, migration should be pretty easy if we use the same
>> > pattern as we did in incubation: put the Ivy website under
>> > /www/ instead of
>> > /www/
>> Hmm.  I once started to build /ant/site (in svn) but we still use a
>> part of Ant's core subversion area for the website.  I wouldn't
>> want to add Ivy's documentation to Ant's core (or Ant's site to
>> Ivy).
> I don't want either, but ATM Ivy site is not integrated to incubator
> site, and Ivy is reachable at So why not
> take the same approach here?

We can do that as a first step and think about an integrated solution
later.  If you check in your site into svn somewhere under ant/ivy any
person with an Unix account in the Ant group can check it out to and the site would go live.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message