ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Inclusion of NetBeans project metadata in source tree?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:03:30 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> -nbprojects are not hard-coded to individuals or their directory paths
> are they?

Not if managed properly. In this case I would allow for an optional
(SVN-ignored) user.properties for any individual overrides, e.g. paths
to particular JDKs.

BTW what's up with there being both .svnignore and the svn:ignore dir
prop in Ant sources? Shouldn't the .svnignore files be deleted?

> -how do you manage the dependencies to externals like jsch, junit, etc.
> Will the project just point to stuff in lib/optional?

TBD but probably yes.

-J.

--
jesse.glick@sun.com  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org  hudson.dev.java.net