ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Jaikumar" <jaikumar.sha...@barco.com>
Subject RE: Build warnings - ant source build - some jars are not created
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:04:30 GMT

Thanks Peter for your help too, It really gives the insight of the
things.
Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Reilly [mailto:peter.kitt.reilly@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:42 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: Build warnings - ant source build - some jars are not
created

see http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#buildingant
Note that you need to get the external thirdparty jars and place them in
lib/optional. You need to be aware that some of these hare hard to get
(stylebook) and some are commercial (weblogic, starteam), some should
*not* be got (jython.jar) as they contain (or contained) classes from
other jars.

It is on the to-do-list to make ant 1.8 easier to build.

Peter