ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Jaikumar" <jaikumar.sha...@barco.com>
Subject Build warnings - ant source build - some jars are not created
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 15:06:53 GMT
Hi All,
I tried to build from 17_BRANCH but, I got some warnings (attached small
text file), I built using default dist-lite target, but all ant jars are
not built.
Does somebody has some thoughts, what I am missing ?

My apologies, in case attachemets are not allowed on the list.

Regards.

________________________________

From: Sharma, Jaikumar
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 4:49 PM
To: 'dev@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Building Ant build from source (proposed bugfix release 1.7.1)

Hi Developers,

I want to build (proposed 1.7.1 bugfix release) from source. Could
someone please tell me the SVN url for checkout of sources ?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

DISCLAIMER:
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been
specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments
is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete
transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.