ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure (was Re: [RESULT] Ivy has Graduated as an Ant Subproject)
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:11:05 GMT
On 10/11/07, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> OK, now comes the work ...
>
> I've already updated the incubator site, granted all three Ivy
> committers svn karma for Ant and will soon add a small blurb to Ant's
> new page.

Great!

We will at least need to:

> * migrate svn content
>
> * migrate the mailing lists
>
> * migrate the website
>
> * maybe migrate Wiki content
>
> * add the three Ivy committers to the ant Unix group.

What can we do to help for these points? For the svn content, mailing lists
and ant unix group, I don't see anything we can do.

For the website, migration should be pretty easy if we use the same pattern
as we did in incubation: put the Ivy website under /www/ant.apache.org/ivy/
instead of /www/incubator.apache.org/ivy/.

For the wiki I don't know if we need to migrate something. The wiki is
available at  http://wiki.apache.org/ivy/ which is not specific to
incubation. And one less migration task is not a bad thing IMO :-)

I suggest that Xavier, Maarten and Gilles join dev@ant so that we can
> hash out the details without CCing two lists.

Agreed.

I'm glad to have you on board now!

Thanks, I'm glad to join!

Cheers,