ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r585108 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/XSLTProcess.java
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:09:47 GMT
The changes for svn version 1.5 are for tracking of merges so that you
don't accidentally merge the same changes twice to the same place, which
I don't think is the issue here.

Subversion has had good merge support between branches since the first
release. See http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch04s03.html