ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof>
Subject Re: Ivy mailing list organisation
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:42:34 GMT
Stefan Bodewig schreef:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Xavier Hanin <> wrote:
>> On 10/11/07, Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
>>> What about using user@ant and dev@ant directly, and discuss Ivy
>>> directly on the Ant lists? Ivy could be considered in a way as a
>>> big AntLib, and we don't have separate lists for AntLibs for
>>> example. Just a thought... --DD
>> I don't really know what I think about that...
> Same here.
>> So I don't know what I really prefer, maybe it's something we should
>> ask to our (Ant and Ivy) users on our current user mailing list?
> That might be a good idea for users, but what about dev?  We are the
> users here.
> I understand your wish to keep automatic mails and human generated
> content separate.  Maybe we should do so for Ant as well?
> Stefan

I'd agree on separation of the commit messages for ant as well.

volumes on september
ivy-commits 119
ivy-dev 51
ivy-user 146
ant-dev 453 (48 gump, 113 svn, many bugzilla)
ant-user 446

maybe we could create the following lists

ant-bugs (gump, bugzilla, (what bug platform is ivy on?))
ant-commits (svn commits from both ivy and ant)
ant-dev (development discussion on both ivy and ant)
ant-user (as-is for the users)
ivy-user (as-is for the users)

br Martijn

To unsubscribe, e-mail: