ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <>
Subject Re: getting const strings into antunit tests
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:02:52 GMT
On 10/30/07, Stefan Bodewig <> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Steve Loughran <> wrote:
> > Our solution was to add a new reference, so we can extract text from
> > a java static member [...]
> > seems to me, we could do the same with an ant resource,
> <property name="expected" javaConstant="..."/>
> I think it would feel more natural in property.

But then someone will want to be able to specify the classpath used to
lookup the class, so we had a nested <classpath> to <property>?. I
thought we shied away from overloading <property> anymore? Just
playing devil's advocate I guess. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message