ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant18/Planning" by JanMatèrne
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:20:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JanMatèrne:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant18/Planning

The comment on the change is:
Want another feature

    * remove functionality depending on third party libraries that we
      cannot support or even build - for example starteam and weblogic tasks.
+     (done: moved into their own AntLibs in the sandbox)

    * fix up the sql task.

@@ -63, +64 @@

    * Java1.5 environment fetching. Ideally as part of a rework of Execute.getProcessEnv()
(if we plan to retrofit commons-exec in source after it stabilizes, maybe we should forego
this at present? -MJB)

    * Add mapper support on archive tasks (zip etc). So you could flatten libraries in WAR/EAR.
+
+   * Make it easier for building Ant regarding to its 3rd party libraries. (Maybe via Ivy
and a bundled ivy.jar (bundled like antunit.jar))

  == ''Want'' Features ==