ant-dev mailing list archives

Subject jar-task
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 09:46:02 GMT
Hello everybody,

as i am getting a little bit tired of searching for a solution to my problem, i thought maybe
this list is the key to my question. My problem is the following one. as you can start problems
with "java -D" and specify systemproperties. you can do the same in the ant - task java, so
here is my question: how can i set systemproperties in  a jar- task. is it possible to set
them in the manifest??? i want just the vm not to use the default java.util.logging.config.file.
i have my own and want the vm to know it when i start java -jar !
I would be very happy if someone could help me.

Greets eve
Ideal für Modem und ISDN:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: