ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: New Task for External Page
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:44:06 GMT
done

Jan

________________________________

	Von: monsieur.haynes@googlemail.com
[mailto:monsieur.haynes@googlemail.com] Im Auftrag von Matthew Haynes
	Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. September 2007 16:25
	An: dev@ant.apache.org
	Betreff: New Task for External Page

	Hi there,

	I have developed a small Java application called XML Directory
Listing. Doing exactly what it says on the tin, the app produces and XML
representation of a directory structure. Similar to Cocoon's Directory
Generator.

	The application is configurable (recursion depth, sort order,
includes / excludes, and more) and also fast due to the SAX parsing. An
Ant task included in the distribution mean that all these features can
be accessed quickly via Ant.

	We have found the app useful in a number of scenarios here at
work (necessity was the mother of invention) and would like to make it
available to others under the Apache 2.0 license.

	I have attached a diff file of the external.xml page with  all
relevant details completed.

	Please see: http://code.google.com/p/xml-dir-listing/ for more
info.

	Cheers,