ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Ivy as a subproject of Ant
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:55:36 GMT
Hi,

As discussed recently on this mailing list [1], I would like to start a
community vote to decide if the Ivy community feels ready to graduate as a
subproject of Ant.

The graduation guide [2] can be used as a basis to collect information about
what is usually necessary to graduate.

Note that this is only a community vote, and is the first of three votes
required for graduation, as explained in the graduation guide [2].

[ ] Yes, I think the Ivy podling is ready to graduate as a subproject of Ant
[ ] No, I don't think the Ivy podling is ready to graduate as a subproject
of Ant because ...

Everybody is welcome to voice his opinion. Cast your votes!

Xavier

[1] http://www.nabble.com/What-about-Graduation--tf4447692.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
http://xhab.blogspot.com/