ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: supressing output
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:08:36 GMT

Hi, Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) [mailto:Rob.Anderson@nike.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 7:08 PM
To: Ant Users List; Ant Developers List
Subject: RE: supressing output

/*
Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?

-Rob Anderson

*/

I didn't want to take credit for code someone else wrote, i already
stated it's not mine, see =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=115510613310229&w=2
only had to do a little fix in the setLevel() method to make it work.

Don't remember any copyright issues, oops i alreay altered the original
code ;-)

Once saw that neat little task on a weblog and put it in my snippets
folder, but don't remember where i found it.

And i did that post some time ago, =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=115504180503962&w=2
cause i use the setloglevel task quite often and find it very useful and
someone else asked for such a feature.

That task should definitely be part of core ant.

Regards, Gilbert