ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project svn-antlib-test (in module ant-antlibs) failed
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:48:53 GMT
On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Peter Reilly <peter.kitt.reilly@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/27/07, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> BTW, is this stuff truly broken and needs attention,

> It does not work from the command line, but one
> needs internet access to fix it

It once worked but then the svn repo used in the tests (bcel, since it
was one of the first projects to migrate from CVS) was changed in a
way that broke the tests.  Nobody bothered with changing the tests
after that 8-(

> (and Stefan's antunit logger change to debug it).

Nope, this is really needed for the dotnet-antlib test failure.  Tests
pass for me locally (either on my Mac or my Linux box).

> I think that a difference svn repository should be used
> for the test.

Yep.

Stefan