ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Presentation for Ossummit Hong Kong
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 04:55:38 GMT
Hi,

My proposal for a talk/presentation in Hong Kong has been accepted, so
now I have to plan what to talk about :)

Last time I spent almost the entire presentation talking about writing
and testing custom ant tasks.  This time I want to incorporate some of
that older material, but to also spend time on other aspects -
scripting, using ivy for dependencies &c

The title of the presentation is 'Advanced Ant'.

Suggestions over what to cover are greatly appreciated, and of course
I'll make a draft of the presentation available prior to the
conference for review/general interest.

Hopefully I'll also be able to finally meet someone who can sign my
pgp key too :)

Kev