ant-dev mailing list archives

From DJohn...@desknetinc.com
Subject First-time contributor - advice needed
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:47:16 GMT
I have a new task to contribute under optional/ssh, but when I do an "ant
-f patch.xml" I get a lot of other files in the patch.tar.gz.  I'm
thinking it should only have my new class source and the patch to
default.properties.  Am I correct, and should I just manually remove the
extraneous files, or am I doing this wrong?
By way of background, I wrote and built the changes using a source
download, but then installed svn and did a checkout of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk, added the new source file,
modified the default.properties accordingly, and generated the
patch.tar.gz.  Suggestions?