ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Utpal Sen" <shinjan....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking existence of folders with a particular naming convention | Need Help
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:58:47 GMT
Hi,
Many thanks for the mail.
However in the verison of ant (1.6.5) I am using <fileset> was not allowed
to be an nested property of <pathconvert>

so what I did was declared an refid for fileset and added that to
pathconvert:
<project>
<target name="clean">
    <property name="pattern" value="utpal*"/>
    <fileset dir="." id="file.name" includes="${pattern}"/>
    <pathconvert property="available" setonempty="false" refid="file.name"/>
</target>
<target name="doc" depends="clean" unless="available">
        <echo>folder exists</echo>
</target>
</project>

Many thanks for your suggestion. It worked.

Regards,
Utpal