ant-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Last chance: vmbuild migration & ant nightlies
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 02:21:33 GMT
Hi Matt,

No, not too late. Sorry, I've been a bit slow getting things wrapped
up here.

Are you able to migrate the content across if I give you access to
the new box? I assume you just want the same set up.

Alternatively, you might consider whether it's worth having an
individual zone you can self administer instead.

Cheers,
Brett