ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Xalan to junitreport
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:18:04 GMT
On 8/29/07, J. David Beutel <jdb@getsu.com> wrote:
> I haven't had much luck using XSLT 2 for junitreport.  I think Saxon has
> a problem with the redirect extension, which looks specific to Xalan.

Indeed it is. You'll need to modify the .xsl to use Saxon instead of Xalan.

XSL 2.0 supports <result-document>, the equivalent of Xalan's redirect
but as part of the language itself, not as an extension. Converting a
XSL 1.0 stylesheet into a 2.0 requires a few tweaks usually (but I
don't recall which... It's been a couple years since I did any XSL).
--DD