ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <>
Subject Re: Proposed IsolateFailure task - feedback requested
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:11:16 GMT
On 8/9/07, Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
> On 8/9/07, <> wrote:
> > What I propose to accomodate this is an <isolatefailure> task.
> See also Ant-Contrib's <trycatch> task. --DD

It's also possible that AntUnit, a mini Unit testing framework based
on Ant, could be (ab?)used to achieve similar results.

There's also a BuildListener that sends mail on failures, but that
applies to the whole build, and must be passed on Ant's command line.

There's also the -keep-going switch to Ant that overrides the default
behavior of failing the whole build on errors. Don't know much about
this one, but I vaguely remember one can maybe plug one's own policy
class to deal with errors.

All avenues to explore ;-) --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: