ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Kumar \(IN4774\)" <rajesh_kum...@mindtree.com>
Subject Need Help with Ant Pass fail notification!
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:01:19 GMT
Hi,

I am beginner in ant.

I am trying to write one program in ant- which will save Pass/fail
Notification in one text file. Could you help me please?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rajesh

*Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh <http://www.nidokidos.org/>  Kumar

R & D Services I MindTree Consulting Ltd. I * rajesh_kumar1@mindtree.com

I * +91-80-26264000 Extn: 65631 I M: +91- <http://www.nidokidos.org/>
9986675403

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening
attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree)
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please
notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.Please note
that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper,
untimely or incomplete transmission.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,