ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Fuller" <>
Subject Re: Functional testing with AntUnit
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:25:09 GMT
probably won't help you directly, but if you want to see some more
antunit examples in real situations, I recently generated an antunit
test suite for the eXist XMLDB project (

eXist XMLDB has a bunch of Ant its not functional testing
like you are discussing.

note I found that antunit is more 'functional'  then pure unit
testing...which is probably what u are hinting at.

gl, Jim Fuller