ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant 1.7.1 - what about a release soon?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:10:56 GMT
Kevin Jackson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We mentioned previously that we should get a release of
> fixes/enhancements out around the june mark (~6months on from 1.7.0).
>
> Well we're late :)

> Does anyone have anything that would definitely need us to hold back a
> release in the next 3-4 weeks?

-we need to make sure that jsch is working

-I'd like some feedback on my big project logger and think of some
improvements there
-if there were any obvious solutions to the big-project memory leak on
taskdefs, that would help me too.

>I'd love to have the debian stuff
> ready, but that's not going to be possible.

I'd be willing to try this at work; I've got RPMs going (testing onto
vmware image of RHEL during the build); .deb would round it off

Author: Ant in Action           http://antbook.org/