ant-dev mailing list archives

From Job L. Rocha <...@mink.nri.co.jp>
Subject ploy
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:53:10 GMT
VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

One can also share a radio-like stream with friends or post it on one's
web site. Add eggs, milk, and melted butter.
The float was built by the Fairchild Aircraft company of Hagerstown, c.
Something is going on. Someone call IX - I - I.

Combine dry ingredients and mix well.

I'm sure that our thoughts and best wishes are with John and his family.

It's like we get a cat and a half back for each adoption. And if you
were to call them polenta dumplings, you could probably charge an arm
and a leg for them at Babbo. Alex Mackenzie plays the bumbling skipper
of the puffer. I especially love the part where the mama expects that
she'll fix little Luisito's hideous table manners "later" - maybe
another ex voto will be forthcoming.

A very nice fellow, though his paws were pretty muddy.
I especially love the part where the mama expects that she'll fix little
Luisito's hideous table manners "later" - maybe another ex voto will be
forthcoming.

The ravishing photograph shown above shows the completed but not yet et
dumplings on chili, which goes quite well with anything involving
cornmeal. I try to call the Museum to see if Gus can pick me up in the
Museum car - Gus not to be found. One can also share a radio-like stream
with friends or post it on one's web site.

Drop in large spoonfuls into soup or stew.

I take these things stoically, and only cried a little. A bonus was the
refinement of the sound of the water from roar to rills.