ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntNewbies" by FlorianSchulz
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:20:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by FlorianSchulz:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

The comment on the change is:
Added question #17: How to import all files from a directory.

  What I get is just the content from ${manifest.file}. Any ideas why the nested manifest
section isn't getting merged.

+
+ ----
+
+ '''Question#17'''
+ I have a bunch of files in a folder, that I want to import into my build.xml. Can anybody
give me a hint (or a solution), how to import all files from a directory, e.g. using a fileset?
Otherwise, I'd have to change my code anytime, a new file is added to the directory...
+