ant-dev mailing list archives

From Karthik.sk <karthik.krishnag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help needed
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:22:16 GMT
Hi this is karthik,

Glad 2 have ur reply.
I wil proceed with my question.
I am running ant for my junit test cases.
I have a class which extends a thread.
While running it thru IDE,its covering fine, but while going thru ant the
Emma coverage is not giving the class "run" method with coverage for that
class, I assume ant has its own JVM space which is not taking the next
thread.,
Is thr anything to modigy in the testsuite r the build.xml file.
Any help on this will b appreciated.

Thx
SK.