ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Classloader problems
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:05:26 GMT
Hi,

> This means that the moving ant-email.jar from $ANT_HOME/lib will
> not work.
>
> The EmailTask code could be modified to allow a classpath element to be used
> to load the MimeMailer class (with junittask like classloader tricks),

Yes I looked at seeing if re-writing the EmailTask to include some
<classpath> management code - but the changes required ala Junit were
fairly substantial and overall it was easier to use the classloader
task - which worked perfectly btw and meant that I wasn't re-defining
the scp/sshexec tasks either.

After seeing the classloader task in action I'm +1 for adding it to
the code if the author wants - which from the look of the website they
seem to.

Kev