ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "TomaszGorski" by StefanBodewig
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:03:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StefanBodewig:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/TomaszGorski

The comment on the change is:
suspect spam

- Email: profesjonalna@gmail.com
+ The page you linked to didn't look like a personal homepage, and given that I don't speak
polish and we get enough Wiki spam, I decided to remove the content.  Feel free to re-add
it in English language if it was legitimate content.

- Hi my name is Tomasz and im from Poland. I will try to help You guys moderate this wiki.

-
- My bio: ... - I will fill it later in english now polish version:)
-
- Polish: Czesc wiec postanowilem pomoc wam tutaj na wiki w moderacji mam nadzieje ze zauwazycie
moja przydatnosc w przyszlosci. Obecnie pomagam w moderacji rowniez na innych wiki moinmoin
gdzie ceniona jest moja pomoc. Pozdrawiam osoby z polski.
-
- My website/moja strona: [http://www.profesjonalna-reklama.pl Pozycjonowanie]
-
- Thats for now i will try to update news/find bugs and fix them.
-