ant-dev mailing list archives

From UCU <>
Subject ANT Build scripts for J2EE projects( in RAD) with cyclic dependencies..please help! Urgent!
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:11:42 GMT

Hello all! I have about 8 J2EE/ejb projects in a RAD environment for which I
am trying to create a build script, and almost all of them are
interdependant. For example,
a.Project 1 references classes in Project 2,Project 3. Project 8.
b.Project 2 references classes from Project 1 and Project Project 3 and
Project 4.
c.Project 4 references classes in Project 1 ,Project 2 and Project 3
and various other gets very complicated.
I am having a very tough time creating a build script for this.

Whats the best way to resolve this issue? Would appreciate any input.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from the Ant - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message