ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retry task container pt2
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 16:18:41 GMT
I think that we should wait for the ant 1.7.1 branch to
be made.

The retry task container is similar to containers in
ant-contrib (limit, outofdate, for and if).

There is actually a task called "relentless" that
executes a sequence of nested tasks, retrying the
sequence until all the tasks have succeeded.

Peter