ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JavaFX
Date Thu, 10 May 2007 09:37:16 GMT
Opps,
I see the class in the jar.

Ok, there does seem to be a problem in
setting beans in the script,
I get the exception
javax.script.ScriptException: Invalid binding name project
for all the names used (self, basedir etc).
Commenting out the setting of the beans,
the following works:
  <script language="FX" manager="javax">
    <classpath>
      <fileset dir="${user.home}/apps/openjfx/trunk/lib"/>
    </classpath>
import javafx.ui.*;

     Frame {
            title: "Hello World JavaFX"
            width: 200
            height: 50
            content: Label {
                text: "Hello World"
            }
            visible: true
     }
  </script>
  <sleep seconds="10"/>
</project>

I have sent an email to the openjfx mailling list about
the problem.

Peter