ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r540498 - /ant/sandbox/antlibs/debian/trunk/
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 03:07:53 GMT
> Kevin Jackson wrote:
> >> But maybe you could get feedback or help from that developer.
> >
> > Of course I'll be in touch regarding it.
>
> FYI Torsten is an ASF member.

I knew he had an apache email address, I've used one of his maven2
plugins previously.

> And he's also a coworker of mine at Joost.

I have joost installed, but my connection is too slow to really use it
properly :(

> (and we're using his deb task to generate deb files and we publish it
> with ivy)

I'd be interested in merging the jdeb task into the antlib I'm
creating for x-platform creation of the deb files.  Obviously you
still need a debian distro to use the install task!  I downloaded the
jdeb source, but there was no license, so I didn't look at the code.
My plan is to get in touch with Torsten today and see if he would be
willing to allow merging jdeb with this antlib.

Thanks again for pointing me at the jdeb task, it will probably save
me a fair bit of effort :)

Kev