ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r540498 - /ant/sandbox/antlibs/debian/trunk/
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 01:59:09 GMT
Hi,

> You may want to look here too: http://vafer.org/projects/jdeb/

I wasn't aware of this particular project, but checking it over now, I
think the scope of the one in the sandbox is larger.

I'm aiming for full control over building/installing/verifying etc,
indeed as many of the dpkg options as possible.

At the moment (as you can no doubt see), the current antlib is
'lacking' for want of a better expression :).  Now that I've finally
upgraded (1Gb takes a while to download) and my lectures have
finished, I can get hacking properly on the debian tasks for the next
two weeks.

Thanks for the info,
Kev