ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r537344 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/condition/
Date Sun, 13 May 2007 03:52:53 GMT
Hi Steve,
> Not sure about this. Why take a string? Its not being resolved relative
> to the project base, and is doing work that ant should do.

This is why I wanted someone to check over my resource stuff as I
wasn't sure it was correct.

> If we want to look in a resource for a string
>   -the test should take any resource defined inline :
>   add(Resource r)
> or by a refid

So if I change from setResource to add(Resource r) it would be more in
keeping with the spirit of resources?

Ok I'll look into making the changes and ensuring that the tests pass etc

Thanks for the feedback

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message