ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject applyjava
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 20:14:47 GMT
Example name for the task we've talked about before
but have not written for inclusion, the
counter-argument being that the correct thing to do
here would be write a custom task.  But there are Java
programs (which shall remain nameless) that are
ridiculously complicated to call API-style due to the
fact that they are meant to be invoked by means of a
main() method, period.  I can't say that I see a
reason we can't include such a task in the near
future... anyone offering a different opinion had best
speak up sooner than that.  ;)

-Matt