ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 13:42:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:

The comment on the change is:
more feature creep

   * produce our own RPMs. Which would imply we support them.
   * produce our own .deb (dpkg) as the Debian versions are always lagging and Ubuntu is becoming
important in the Linux space and is based on Debian.
+ == Other enhancements ==
+  * add an <xmlmessage> element for mail that takes an XML message, so you dont need
to CDATA escape XHTML messages.
  == What to 'remove'/'trim' ==
   * Which JDK are we now building on? (1.2, 1.3 or 1.4?)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message