ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject BOF Session at ApacheCon in Amsterdam?
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 10:23:53 GMT
Hi,

I saw Steve mention a possible BOF to talk about an improved lifecycle
API for tasks and types.  This might not be enough for a full fledged
BOF but we may come up with more to talk about 8-)

If there is enough interest in a BOF - something more organized than
the hallway chatter that is going to happen anyway - we should add an
entry to the Wiki:
<http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherEu07>.

Who is going to be in Amsterdam anyway?  I know Steve and Xavier are
there since they are going to talk.  I'll arrive on Tuesday (lunch
time, I guess) and stay until Friday evening.

Stefan