ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apachecon
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:11:49 GMT
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, Steve Loughran <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
> I'm going to be at apachecon from late tuesday evening to friday
> evening, missing the hackathon.

I assume late means really late.  See you on Wednesday, then.

> 2. Have we got enough people for a BOF?

Possibly, I haven't checked.

> 3. I will not be at tuesday' s hackathon; I will be at
> home. However, I may be able to spend the day ant coding some of the
> things on my todo list, in which case we could try to use the
> combination of skype or google talk + IntelliJ IDEA's collaborative
> editing stuff to do hackathon-at-a-distance (*)

Google uses Jabber, right?  I'm not an IM kind of person that's why I
don't want to make my ID public here, but I do have a jabber account
and you will find it in members.txt.

IDEA's collaborative editing probably won't work with Emacs, will it?

Cheers

        Stefan