ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jackson" <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r531340 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/launch/
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:08:06 GMT

> I'm looking for the problem that is resolved by commit r531340 .
> This commit introduced two bugs,
> I'm trying to fix these bugs, but would like to know which failing usecase
> was resolved by the commit.

The usecase that failed was when I used ant as a library (ant.jar &
ant-launcher.jar) within the context of a maven2 plugin.

I got the same results (pre-commit) as bug #42222 ie.
Caused by: Illegal character in path at index 18:
file:/C:/Documents and

the character at index 18 is of course the Space that should be a %20 for a URI.

Regarding the bug #42227, it does look like my commit has caused the
import to break, although what the immediate fix is that will also
prevent #42222 I'm not sure at present.

Thanks for the bug report and bringing it to my attention,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message