ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r531340 - /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/launch/
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:15:07 GMT
Thanks Kevin.

I agree that it is a regression between 1.6.5 and 1.7.0
As well there is that silly Program Files folder :-)

I will doc it in the Eclipse 3.3 readme as a known issue as it is unlikely
that Ant 1.7.1 will make it before then: your shipping it and our IP
process approving it.

Thanks again

"Kevin Jackson" <>
04/23/2007 07:20 PM

"Ant Developers List" <>
Darin Swanson/Minneapolis/IBM@IBMUS
Re: svn commit: r531340 -

Hi Darin,

> Is there a bug report I could reference for this?

Not that I know of.  I 'discovered' this whilst using ant as an API to
let me build a mvn plugin.  As soon as I had tracked it down to the
Locator class, I went back through the old code to see what was
different in the most recent version and saw that we no longer encode
the URI before handing it to

> We have:

I have re-tested my plugin code with ant + this fix and it works as
expected (mvn on windows uses those stupid Docs & Settings folders).
Ant 1.6.5 also works fine, it seems to be a regression from 1.6.5 ->