ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: someone playing with bugzilla
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:52:26 GMT
Sounds like the right thing to me.

Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care
carej@us.ibm.com
IBM WebSphere Application Server
Systems Management Tools Architecture & Development

Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com>
04/23/2007 04:50 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>

Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: someone playing with bugzilla

This is getting on my nerves, personally.  I found
(and closed) one he had submitted for httpd as well.
I already contacted sakhatech, and was kind enough to
do so in private.  Since we have heard nothing back
and Manjunath was still making trouble as of last
night, we should think on what sterner measures we
could take.  Is it possible to blacklist their entire
domain?  Since he is using his work email for this,
and his company has refused to take action after
having been diplomatically asked to do so, this in my
opinion constitutes complicity on the part of
Sakhatech; thus the whole company should pay.  Since
I'm retarded wrt these things, I'll leave you with
that thought and if it sounds feasible I would
recommend asking infra@ to do it for us.

-Matt