ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: [Vote] move defect tracking from bugzilla to Jira
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 06:27:36 GMT
I dont like JIRA - maybe because I havent used that too much ...

But it seems that Spam is the most important reason for switching and JIRA also has spam.
So this
does not bring any advantage.

JIRA doesnt provide email-threading ...

I dont see any benefit, so I'am -1 here.

If infra wants us to switch .... I dont think that we could decline ;-)

Jan