ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject JDK 1.2 compliance
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:24:54 GMT
When compiling with JDK-1.2.1_004 I got:

... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
... Compiling Ant Classes
src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\PatternSet.java:147: Can't reference
this before the superclass constructor has been called.
        private InvertedPatternSet(PatternSet p) {
                ^
src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\types\PatternSet.java:149: Method
'addConfiguredPatternset' is inherited in inner class
org.apache.tools.ant.t
ypes.PatternSet. InvertedPatternSet, and hides a method of the same name
in class org.apache.tools.ant.types.PatternSet. An explicit 'this'
qualifier must be used to select the desired instance.
            addConfiguredPatternset(p);
                                    ^

On JDK "build 1.3.0-C" I got no problems ...

Jan