ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Solofnenko" <trel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] move defect tracking from bugzilla to Jira
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:45:15 GMT
GMail itself does not honour threading info. For each bug, I get two message
threads - one with "NEW" and another with continuation. The thread is also
broken in GMail, if the title is changed.  There is no such problem in
Thunderbird.

Saying that Bugzilla works reasonably well and its open-sourceness may help
with customizations. I did it few times (for example, user drop down lists),
but keeping the customizations up with new releases took a lot of time, so
this is mostly a theoretical benefit.

-0

- Alexey.