ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IdeaJ
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:35:32 GMT
FTR, since I had sent a note to the list announcing my
intent to use IDEA on my MBP, I eval'd IDEA and it
informed me of random problems that didn't really
exist.  I then attempted to use NetBeans but its
apparent lack of a workspace concept (feel free to
show me where I'm wrong here, anyone) was not
conducive to my working needs.  SO I am using Eclipse
again.

$0.02,
Matt