ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject apachecon
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:35:19 GMT

I'm going to be at apachecon from late tuesday evening to friday
evening, missing the hackathon.

1. I'm presenting on Extending Ant on Thursday morning; I've got some
changes to do and may do a dry run the day before. I want to do some IDE
work in the talk rather than just slideware.

2. Have we got enough people for a BOF? otherwise I'd like to organise a
gettogether in a bar/cafe to plan ant1.7.1 and other things.

3. I will not be at tuesday' s hackathon; I will be at home. However, I
may be able to spend the day ant coding some of the things on my todo
list, in which case we could try to use the combination of skype or
google talk + IntelliJ IDEA's collaborative editing stuff to do
hackathon-at-a-distance (*)

Hope to see others on the list there!

-steve

(*)

1. Has anyone ever got sun's collabedit stuff to work with google talk?
2. is there something equivalent for eclipse?