ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] move defect tracking from bugzilla to Jira
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:24:27 GMT
Thunderbird threads Jira emails only sometimes. It looks like it does so
when the emails have exactly the same subject line, typically when the
ticket is updated. For other types of changes, such as work flow or
logging of work, they will not appear in the same thread.

I use Jira at work all the time, and I have to say that the benefits it
offers outweigh the disadvantages for me, despite the fact that it is
not open source. But then, I've always found Bugzilla confusing and
frustrating. Jira's benefits are mostly intangibles, but very real.

+1 from me for the move to Jira.