ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: someone playing with bugzilla
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:50:50 GMT
This is getting on my nerves, personally.  I found
(and closed) one he had submitted for httpd as well.
I already contacted sakhatech, and was kind enough to
do so in private.  Since we have heard nothing back
and Manjunath was still making trouble as of last
night, we should think on what sterner measures we
could take.  Is it possible to blacklist their entire
domain?  Since he is using his work email for this,
and his company has refused to take action after
having been diplomatically asked to do so, this in my
opinion constitutes complicity on the part of
Sakhatech; thus the whole company should pay.  Since
I'm retarded wrt these things, I'll leave you with
that thought and if it sounds feasible I would
recommend asking infra@ to do it for us.

--- Martijn Kruithof <> wrote:

> I have marked all those bugreps as resolved /
> invalid, and added the
> developers list again, because the guy tried to hide
> his activity from
> us (he did this all on 18-4-2007) .
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail: