ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "Ant1.7.1/Planning" by SteveLoughran
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:07:44 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SteveLoughran:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1%2e7%2e1/Planning

The comment on the change is:
ooh, its Vista EE

    -all tests passing on Linux, Vista and XP
   * who has access to Vista, and which version? I really don't want to install it, even under
VMWare!
     XavierHanin: I do have access to Vista Professional edition
-    SteveLoughran: I have a VMWare image of Vista.
+    SteveLoughran: I have a VMWare image of Vista Enterprise Edition.
     ...I think we may need to change the install instructions to deal with the many dialogs
that pop up before you can edit the env variables.

  === Would like to fix Defects ===